Saturday, May 25, 2019

God Still Loves You.

This is my encouragement for you today. No matter what has happened this past week, or even today. God still loves you. I know a lot of people are thinking that with what they have done, there is no way that God could still love them. I have had a rough week and half myself. I have yelled at someone and said some not so nice things. It definitely was not pleasing to God, and it did not lift up or encourage whom I was interacting. I apologized to them, and then asked God for forgiveness for my attitude.  At work we use a acronym for certain products that are still being worked on. (WIP) Work in Progress. I see that I am a WIP with The Lord. I am still a work in progress. He isn't finished with me yet. So I turn to His word for direction and instruction. What better place to go for guidance.

Psalm 119:105(NLT)
105 Your word is a lamp to guide my feet
    and a light for my path


Romans 3:23(ESV)
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

He knows that we all sin, and fall short of what He wants for us. Everyone of us. There isn't one person better than the other. God loves us all.

Romans 5:8(ESV)but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

That's right. God knew that we would still sin, but He still sent His son to die for us. So that we may spend eternity with Him. How awesome is that!! When we stumble and fall, we just need to ask for forgiveness and repent from our sin. Once God has us in His hand, no one can take us out of His grasp.

John 10:28-29(NLT)28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, 29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.[a] No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand.

Although we still sin and do stupid things, we have a Father who loves us unconditionally. He will never leave us or forsake us.

Nehemiah 9:31(NLT)
31 But in your great mercy, you did not destroy them completely or abandon them forever. What a gracious and merciful God you are!


Thank You Lord, for Your Grace and Mercy towards us sinners! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment