Wednesday, December 7, 2016

BLESSED ASSURANCE.

Blessed Assurance, the song. I've heard it hundreds of times. The Third Day version is my favorite. Although our church worship group does a fairly decent job as well. This past weekend I happened to hear it twice. Once on the radio and then at a funeral my wife and I attended. When I heard it the second time, I knew that God wanted me to learn something,to tell me something. That's how He operates with me. When He brings the same thing repeatedly two or more times He's trying to get my attention. Doesn't matter if it's a Bible verse. A song. A message I heard on the radio or t.v. If I hear or see the same thing multiple times, that's my que. from God. So the song 'Blessed Assurance', what is He trying to tell me? That I am blessed? I am assured of my salvation and that I am going to heaven? I don't have to doubt any of that. Not that I do. Does He want me to share my story, and my song? To continually praise Him all day long? What? What could it be? I dreamt about this song on Sunday night, while waking up Monday morning singing it out loud. What are You trying to say LORD. What do You want me to get out of this? Give me Your eyes and ears to see and hear with. I want Your blessed assurance. I will continue to praise Him, till I get an answer! And answer He will!

No comments:

Post a Comment