Friday, March 8, 2024

How God Sees Things!

 Isn't it crazy how God sees things so much differently than we do? We tend to  see things from our human eyes and perspective. He is all knowing and sees things before they even happen.

Proverbs 15:3 New Living Translation

3 The Lord is watching everywhere, keeping his eye on both the evil and the good.

Even before we were born, God saw us and knew us.

Psalm 139:16 The Voice

16 You see all things; You saw me growing, changing in my mother’s womb; Every detail of my life was already written in Your book; You established the length of my life before I ever tasted the sweetness of it.

I pray every day that God will give me His eyes. To see things how He sees them. Whether its a person or an event. I want to see people the way that He sees them. Give me eyes to see the broken and down trodden. The lost and lonely. When I see these people, I want to see them as a person. Not as an addict, alcoholic, whatever. I want to see them as a person made in Gods image!

Genesis 1:27 Amplified Bible

27 So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.

 When something happens to me, I want Gods eyes to see the end result. Why did this happen? For what reason? What good can come out of this. If I look at it through Gods lens instead of my own, I will get a better understanding of why this happened. 

Romans 8:28 New Living Translation

28 And we know that God causes everything to work together[a] for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

When we saw the Cross, He saw the empty tomb. When we read about the ninety nine, He saw the one. I see my past, He sees my future. I see my sin, He sees a renewed life.

 With our human eyes, we see things differently than God does.

God is the Alpha and Omega. He sees the beginning and the end. He knows how I started, He knows how I'll finish. I'm forever grateful for His mercy and grace!

Job 34:21 New Living Translation

21 “For God watches how people live; he sees everything they do.

So I encourage you tonight, that no matter what happens to you, if God shall bring someone across your path, or some event happens, try to look at it from Gods perspective. It is a much better view.

God bless.

Rev. Kev.



No comments:

Post a Comment