Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Foregiveness!

God's foregiveness is wonderful isn't it! I am reminded of this all the time. I have been hearing a lot of stories lately that remind me that I am forgiven.

Some people in my life have been making some bad choices, and then their parents have to bail them out. This happens time and again. I keep thinking to myself "when are they going to cut them off, and say no longer?" Then I am reminded of God's foregiveness. I think of all the times that I have made a wrong choice and had to have God get me out of it. He does it over and over, and never stops loving me. He gives me chance after chance to get it right. Praise GOD!!

I used to get some serious road rage going (I am getting better, but it is still there) when people would make a stupid move. Driving extremely fast or slow. Switching lanes without signaling, etc, etc. I would start to yell and complain, and then God would reveal to me that I used to do the same things. Uh-oh, convicted! By God's grace, I was forgiven for those offenses. So I needed to do the same to the other drivers. Not my job to judge. Praise GOD!

God is working on my patientence with people pulling out in front of me. People speeding. People doing all kinds of dumb things, which I was once a part of! God has forgiven me and he expects me to do the same!

I thank God for his forgiveness! Everyday! I do not want to be cut off from Him for something stupid I did! I want to live for Jesus and walk in His way everday! That should be everybody's goal in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment