Friday, November 13, 2020

Annoyance!

The place where I work, I am the only shipping and receiving person. That means that I am responsible for every shipment going out and every shipment coming in. We have an R&D department that gets a few incoming packages a day. It seems like every time I turn around there is a package from UPS, Fed Ex Express or Fed Ex Ground. I call it nickel and diming me. Why can't they just all come at the same time? Or better yet, why can't they just all come on the same carrier? I'm trying to unload full trucks here. Each truck has at least 20 pallets on them. I don't have time for that nickel and dime stuff. Uh, gets to be very annoying. 

How many times do we think that our prayer isn't big enough for God. That we annoy Him with what we think are small piddling prayers. I mean come on. There are people that have huge prayers of healing from God, and here I am praying that I have enough battery life left in my forklift to unload this truck.

Here's the thing. All prayers are important to God. None of them are insignificant. Not one is to small or to big for God. He can handle them all.

Jeremiah 32:17 Amplified Bible

17 ‘Ah Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! There is nothing too difficult or too wonderful for You.

That's right. God can handle anything that you petition Him in prayer. 

Jeremiah 29:12 The Message

12 “When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I’ll listen.

God loves you and cares about what happens to you. The big stuff and the little stuff. He doesn't have a filing system for prayer. Filing one under important or urgent, and another as not as important. They are all important to Him.

1 John 5:15 Amplified Bible

15 And if we know [for a fact, as indeed we do] that He hears and listens to us in whatever we ask, we [also] know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted to us] the requests which we have asked from Him.

So, I say come to Him. With what ever kind of prayer you have. Big, little, doesn't matter. We are God's children and He wants to hear from us. He will not consider us an annoyance!

No comments:

Post a Comment