Friday, May 31, 2024

Jesus Does!


 So the pic here is of a t-shirt that I bought off of the band 'We The Kingdom' website. It is based on one of their songs by the same name. It is really cool looking and I love what it says on the front. So I wore this shirt for the first time last week. Someone came up to me and said "hmm, Jesus does huh?" "What exactly does he do?" Well, let me tell you just a few things that He does.

This is what He does for me: 

He Is My God: (1 Corinthians 8:6)

He Is My Lord & Savior: (1 John 4:14)

He Is My healer: (Matthew 15:30-31)

He Is My Redeemer: (Isaiah 44:6)

My Protector: (Proverbs 18:10)

My Provider: (Philippians 4:19)

My Refuge: (Psalm 91:12)

My Defender: (Psalm 3:3)

My Peace: (2 Thessalonians 3:16)

My Joy: (John 15:11)

He is my all in all! He is my everything! (Psalm 73:25-26)

These are just a few things that Jesus "Does" for me. So by wearing that shirt, I proclaim that "Jesus Does"

So I encourage you to look at your life and praise Him, for everything that He does for you. And has done for you. Praise The Lord!!

God bless.

Rev. Kev.



No comments:

Post a Comment