Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Perfect Example.

 Have you ever looked to someone or something as an example to follow? Look at your parents. See how they example on how to do things or handle things. Good or bad. They will set an example for you. My dad taught me what not to do as a husband or father. My mom set a great example on how to be generous, loving and kind to others. How to work hard for what you wanted. To provide for your family.

If you are in public someplace. You watch others to see how they do things. How to act in a restaurant. How to order, how to deal with the wait staff. How to navigate a drive thru line. How to do many things while driving. How to act in public in general. Again, there can be good or bad examples of everything. 

The perfect example in my life is Jesus! He knew how to act and conduct Himself in every situation. He never runs anyone down. His words are always uplifting or encouraging to others. By watching Jesus, people had the perfect example how to conduct themselves. In all situations.

He never got upset when He was inconvenienced with an interruption. He just kept loving on people! He was patient and kind when these things happened. When people approached Him unexpectedly, He didn't turn them away or rebuke them. He listened, cared & healed if necessary. 

The woman with the bleeding issue. (Matthew 9:20)

The blind man on the path Jesus was walking (Luke 18:38-42)

The Roman Centurion (Luke 7:1-10)

There are many examples in The Bible, but I think that you get the idea.

One time I did something nice for someone, they replied, "wow, I want to be just like you." I'm like, "I'm just following Jesus' example." "Don't follow what I do, follow what Jesus did!"

1 Corinthians 11:1 Living Bible

11 And you should follow my example, just as I follow Christ’s.

So I encourage you. Whenever faced with any kind of situation, follow the examples that Jesus set. 

God Bless.

Rev. Kev.

No comments:

Post a Comment