Monday, January 10, 2011

History

Let me start with a little history of starting my walk on the narrow path. Three and a half  years ago, I met a woman at our company's co-ed softball game. I asked her out and she accepted. We went on a four mile hike at Starved Rock. Later that night, as I was laying down to go to sleep, I prayed to a God that I really didn't know. I prayed that if because of our age difference, God did not want me to date her anymore, He would tell me. That was not the case. I woke up the next morning with a clear definate yes from God! That was the first of many blessings! That was June 10th, 2007. The middle of July of that same year, I asked the woman that I was dating if it would be alright if we attended church with her. That date, July 22nd, 2007 I accepted the Lord into my life! It has been a decision that I have not regretted! From that point on, God blessed us with physical custody of my daughter, we got engaged, got married, and bought a house! God has blessed us immensley. I am going to attempt to share my walk with God in this blog. It will be personal and heartfelt posts. Probably with a lot of spelling and gramatical errors, but straight from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment