Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a God thing!

 We wanted to start looking for houses, instead of moving into one or the others apartment. We contacted a real estate agent, and she went to work for us. We told her what we were looking for, school district we wanted to be in, etc, etc. We looked and looked at probably ten houses or more, with no luck. One day while we were at my sister in laws house, we were searching houses online. We noticed one that wasn't on our viewing list. We contacted our agent and asked why we hadn't been shown this one. She didn't have a clue as to why she didn't have that listing. So we looked at it the next weekend. Come to find out, the price had been reduced AGAIN, right into our price range! We walked in, took a look, and knew that we had to make an offer that day. So we did. Our bid was accepted in less than 24 hours. Praise God!

On top of all of this, while we were trying to get our house financing together, my car died. We did not and could not afford this at the moment, but I needed a car. So off to car shopping we went. It was February and very cold. We went to about 5 - 6 lots with no luck. I had a car in mind and no one had it available. Then the very last lot that we went to, there sat the car that I had been looking for all day. It looked brand new. No way we can afford this, I thought. We decided to go in and check on it anyway. Thank God that we did. The car was right in the middle of what we could afford, without throwing our house financing out of whack. Praise God once again. He provided a house and a car for us, on the same day!

Then on the way to take my old car to the dealer to trade it in, I did not have any brakes. So for the whole trip of about 45 miles, I trusted God to protect me and keep me safe. Guess what? He did. He had His arms of protection wrapped around me. Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment